Who are we?
Women on the Rock is simply a group of women sharing their faith.
These are not all the same woman. They live in very different places, come from very different backgrounds, and have traveled along very different paths. Our writers span the generations, attend different churches, and live unique lives.
The goal of Women on the Rock is to embrace the many different faces of the Christian woman – not just the pretty ones. The faces with no make-up that didn’t sleep last night, the faces that are scarred from their past, & the faces that make our children laugh. The faces that need to be seen and sometimes let us know that we’re not alone.
What do we believe?
As you meet our writers and read their stories, you’ll find that our beliefs can’t be defined by a cookie cutter. We welcome open dialogue to help us grow and continue to explore and learn in our own faith. But there are some things that are non-negotiable:
- Jesus Christ came to this earth, lived a sinless life, and died on a cross as a sacrifice for everyone.
- That through our belief in Jesus’ sacrifice and our confession of his lordship over our lives, we have access to the most high God and an assurance of eternal life in Heaven.
- The Bible is the Word of God.
- Hell does exist. And we don’t want anyone to go there.
- God loves ALL people and because he does, so do we.
We aren’t experts, but we know the expert and have an awesome instruction manual, so if you have a question for us that we can answer for you privately or as an article on our site, please contact us.